This morning I posted about my 2010 goals, but Bob the teacher inspired me to post my accomplishments for 2009 as well. So here are some of the things I did…
• Started this blog on October 27 2009 and already had 1567 unique visitors.
• Built several mini-sites
• Submitted over 125 articles to EZA
• Sold a few sites I wasn’t interested in anymore, and gave away some, just to free up brain space
• Learned how to do redirects and started implementing that on my blog, so now I can easily change my offers if I need to
• Participated in forums more than ever before, especially at Lynn’s elite forum
• Outsourced a lot of my article marketing, and a few other things
• Spent 3 weeks in Romania with the entire family, showing the kids places I enjoyed when I was their age
• Bought a fixer upper house with lots of land, where we’ll be building my dream home in 2010 (I would say this is the biggest/best happening of 2009, and we got it on our 22nd anniversary too)
I am sure tere are many more things I accomplished and don’t remember now. But I am happy wit my progress this year and I am excited for the upcoming year, when I’ll be a lot more organized and will definitely have more/better results.
I’d like to challenge you to take a look at what your achievements were in 2009, and make a plan to better those in 2010. Here is to a successful 2010 for all my readers!