I recently received one of these soaps for review, and I enjoyed using it. I’m not one to have acne or excessive black heads (I’ve been blessed with very good skin), but washing with this soap leaves skin feeling squeaky clean: a bit tight, but not so much that I’d be overly concerned.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION from manufacturer:
- Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
- Your skin’s natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
- Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties
- This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
- Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.
I like that the soap isn’t highly scented, and looks like it will last quite a while. If you suffer with acne, oily skin and black heads, give this soap a try. You can find it at Amazon and you ca read more about the company at their site:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.